I had a mass of women descend at my desk the other day, women on the other side of our cubicles who have heard me and my co-workers chatting about being pregnant. I knew that these ladies knew, but they did not say anything. I had a hard time coming out and saying "guess what, Im pregnant", or sending out an email, so I just let it ride.
But, now it is official, everyone near me knows. And I did get a couple of "oh shits" when two ladies found out it was twins. Nice.
I cant wait to go and see these babies again. I am praying that they are both ok.
I have been sooo nauseas lately... thrown up at work a couple of times, and just feel generally yucky all day. I don't remember feeling this bad with either girl. Right now I am sitting at my desk, after a good day, and my stomach is rumbling.. blechy!
This part is not fun. And I called the RE's office.. I have to continue the shots up until Dec 20. CRAP. Oh, I could switch to the suppositories 4 times daily, but that does not seem like much fun either! The shots are wearing my butt out, truly! My butt is bruised and everytime he goes near me with a needle I start to cry.
D has really been putting up with alot. He holds me when I cry, helps me when I puke, tries to give me stuff to settle my stomach in the car (that is the worst time), and helps me out around the house.
We have both been putting in overtime at work, ahhh working from home sometimes. We are gonna sock away that money in the baby fund.
The girls are really helping me out, since they see how crappy I have been feeling. Kelsey rubbed my back as I was dry heaving over the toilet the other night, and Allison is soo sweet to me.
I cant wait to see our babies again.
Im so grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment