Of this constant nausea, throwing up, dry heaving and crying? I feel like all I ever do is cry and bitch. I am always bitching and moaning and complaining to d. I am always on my knees bent over the usually dirty, pee laden toilet. I know this is for a good cause, I know these babies will be well worth this. I was NEVER anywhere near this sick with the girls... ever.
Seriously, if I dont eat, I get sick.. if I do eat, I feel like crap and usually either get sick or have nausea so bad that I want to make myself sick.
Nothing helps, no ginger ale, no sprite, no crackers, no bread...
Crying makes me feel better, but makes me look and feel like a pussy. I'm trying to make it through today so that I can go home and collapse in bed. Dan will be responsible for making dinner. I just can't do it.
Pray that this goes over without me killing someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment