Well, our second OB appointment was yesterday evening. We had to sit and wait forever, but we were able to finally hear both heartbeats. THis was a huge sense of relief to me, since I had convinced myself that one of the babies had vanished.
I was up almost 10 lbs since last visit, however (the nurse kept saying, it's5 per babys!), but the dr wanted to "talk about it". UGGGGHHHHH... I wanted to skip outta the office at that point.
So, I did tell her that I have been eating very badly, and sometimes the only things I can keep down are bad bad bad foods... pizza, cookies, fries, etc.... Um, what i did not tell her is what I am having a hard time admitting to myself; the fact that I am in the "I can eat whatever" mode, when I am not feeling so sick. I find myself eating EVERYTHING!
So, she did say that we would talk about this after the nausea has passed.
Which, speaking of, I have not had to take one of those blessed pills yet today... first time in a week and 2 days. Pray that this feeling of normalness hangs on. I'm trying to save the pills so that I'm not so sick over Christmas.
Also, my last *&$#@(*% progesterone shot is FRIDAY! Thank God. I tried to stop last night, but D did not think it was a good idea.
Hey, speaking of D, he has been really moody lately, wonder what is up. He says that everything is ok, but I don't believe him. I wonder if this whole thing is scaring him. HMMMM, I hope he feels like he can talk to me.
The girls have been fantastic to me, very helpful and they really are trying to be sympathetic to me. Thank God!
I'll post more after our genetic screening next Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment