Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh the fun stuff!

So today, D and I started the fun of cleaning out closets, which means dragging the buckets of winter clothes up and packing the summer clothes away. It is amazing what this entails; sorting through clothes, choosing clothes for Goodwill, seeing what fits the girls, etc. So we ended up with two bags for Goodwill and finished up.
The fun this year was trying to decide which of my winter clothes I could wear for how long... since I'm officially carrying two big headed babies. I did get to Target on my lunch break yesterday and picked up some maternity pants and a couple of tops. I am taking some of it back, but did find some black pants, whew!! I also hung up the maternity clothes by friend Jenn is letting me use. So now I have a maternity section in my closet, how exciting!!!!\

In other news, we have determined K and A need clothes pretty badly so it is off to Goodwill for us in a couple of weeks. I refuse to pay full price for clothes they will just outgrow!

I cant believe Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away!

No comments: