Well, I successfully loaded my first blog.... Im so happy!
Today is Tuesday... yesterday was the day from heck in regards to my physical body... We were out all day Sunday going to Kelsey's last band competition (and getting a yummy Nino's cheesesteak in teh meantime) so yesterday I was utterly exhausted.
D let me sleep in while he took the dogs for a walk, and I was queasy some of the morning. Funny thing about early pregnancy... I hate the thought of severe morning sickness, but I also hate the fact that I dont have it... just because it makes me worry!
Ended up going home (whining to D the whole time) and collapsing on the couch... falling asleep by 8:30 or so. I was beat.
But this morning, I am feeling pretty good. I got up and walked the pups, and feel pretty good. I MUST go to the gym at lunch. Just because I am pregnant does not mean I can let myself go, and I feel that phenomenon coming on... gotta nip it in the bud!
We have decided to go to Ohio for our annual Thanksgiving trip and take the dogs or just Parker. MIL will find a spot for her cat so we dont have to pay for boarding! Im so grateful. I know how much D loves to go up there.
I can't wait until Friday. On that note.. when I stopped by D's desk yesterday on the way home, one of his co-workers said congrats and started talking about me being pregnant. Now I know that I have a big mouth and I should have not told anyone, but D's whole crew knows. All I can think is, what if something happens? What is something horrible happens and I have to face all the people who know? I'm scared.
Today is 5w 4 d.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment