Friday, November 9, 2007

And then there were two!


You can't see it in this pic, but there are two tiny hearts beating for two beautiful babies!
What turned out to be our last RE appointment this morning clearly showed 2 6 week old babies with tiny beating hearts. Words cannot express how grateful and excited D and I are.
We both teared up and could not thank the dr and nurses anymore.
Then, we left the drs office and i called and talked to Boo-Boo and told her, and her words were "awesome!' Wow, that felt good!
Our first official OB appointment is November 19th, two days before our Ohio trip. I can not wait... perhaps we can see a bit more then.
D has told everyone that he works with, but Im not quite ready. Only those that work beside me know and my bosses. I know that others KNOW... because they have heard the rumors from downstairs, but Im not sure how to come out and say it.
Im so excited!

No comments: