It's been a rough few days with the girls getting ready and heading back to school. There have been lots of disagreements and arguments. Allison did not want the baked chicken that my mom had made last night after church. So she proceeded to throw a fit and tell us we did not care because she was hungry. When has that child not liked baked chicken? And fighting with Kelsey lately has gotten out of hand. She gets into these funks and just freaks out. I think my mom is ready to go home, I think they are driving her crazy. Throw the girls not really helping with Rocky in and it has been a stressful few days.
Rocky is doing well, we moved his crate up to our room, he sleeps much better now. Today is a test, since Allison went to school and D is not working from home, Rocky is in the crate until my mom can let him out aroudn 12 or so. Let's see how he does.
Oh, I posted a 13 week belly shot. I simply can't believe that I did that. I still look very fat, instead of pregnant. Everything I have is too small or swallows me. I am feeling really badly about myself. My skin is a mess, zits everywhere, and my back now has boobs again. I just look at myself and think I look so ugly! I know D loves me, but sometimes I freak that he looks at me in digust. I wish I felt better about myself.
Here is 13 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment