Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still here

I have been absent for a few days, simply trying to stay afloat at work.

School starts this week, and we already have an assignment due next week. I need to get cracking.
I have been really frustrated with D the last few days. I am trying to blame it on hormones, but to be honest, he is in the spending money phase... he talked to me and expressed how that is the one aspect of his single life that he misses... being able to just go and spend money when he feels like it.
I dont know what that feels like, granted, I have gotten alot of new maternity clothes, but geeze... I need those!
He wanted to go and spend money so badly the other day, on nothing in particular!!! I love him with all of my heart, but wow... that is so frustrating. It makes me feel like he will resent it when our money is even tighter when the babies are born!
I also wish that we could get started on the basement... I am ready to start setting up baby stuff. D now wants to expand Kelsey's room and have the babies and Allison share the room upstairs... all well and good except with that extra bed for my mom up there, there is no room for all teh stuff...
Geeze!!!!!

Sorry, I am venting, this is my vent spot that noone knows about, so it is ok.

I cant wait to see what sex the babies are in a week!

Kelsey needs a new clarinet, badly... we will have to save the money and try to get one for her birthday...

I cant believe Allison starts middle school in August... wow.. my girls are getting big!

We went to the dentist yesterday.. I have two cavities that they can see, but I have to wait until after the babies are born to do anything, good news is they can replace my cap and insurance should cover a big portion... wow, that would make me feel so much better about myself!!

No comments: