SO today is a whiney day for me. I really have noone to whine to without sounding stupid, so I will rely on my keyboard and screen to allow me to vent. I feel so incredibly fat and ugly today. My boss (yeah, here we go again) is one of those incredibly cute, tiny pregnant people that I wanna shoot. Im so tired of hearing how cute she is. I told D my calves my getting fatter, he said they were not. Yesterday I went to put on my knee high boots, and I BARELY got them zipped. WHAT? And my co-worker just told me to remember I am growing two people, but my legs are not!
I have back boobs, nothing fits, and I feel so incredibly ugly. My face is constantly broken out and I really just wanna lay my head down and cry. I really do.
I feel like everytime D looks at me he is cringing because of my blubber... Yet I eat!!!! I am waiting now to get a piece of birthday cake for a co-worker. What the hell is wrong with me???????
I can't tell anyone how I am feeling because I get all the stupid things... you are pregnant, you look fine, yada yada.
And what the hell... my boss is thinking of naming her girl Ella. What if we have two girls? Ella is one of our names... what do I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment