Friday, January 18, 2008

Peeing in the night

It has gotten to the point where I am peeing 3-4 times a night.. I scared the crap outta D this morning. He had gotten up to go pee, and I saw the light (why can I pee without a light, OH, I forgot, he has to aim). Well, I stood outside the open door (glancing in at him peeing with his eyes shut, no wonder the toilet is always dirty!). He flushed, turned and opened his eyes and jumped, he did not know I was standing there.

On another note, during my nightly, stress relieving bath last night, D thought he might have felt a faint flutter of movement. When I first lay down in the tub, my uterus of the babies are right up front, all on the left side.. after a minute or two, they fall back into the void, but it is pretty cool.

Im ready for D to be able to feel these babies.

Last weekend with my mom here, and still nothing fun going on.... we are just gonna hang out and relax, that seems to be all we are doing. I will miss my mom when she goes. I feel so tired sometimes, though. Just physically tired. I do realize that these babies are draining me, and I try to take it easy and not overdo it. My goal is to keep these babies in place and let them grow as much as possible!

Im not feeling nearly as sick, but still have the moments of hugging the toilet. I can feel the babies moving a little more, but nothing too extreme. I think I am still way too padded to feel too much.

The girls have seemed to straighten out since the drama earlier this week. They are growing up so fast. I love them and really want for them to continue to be good people!

No comments: