This morning was the first morning in 2 months that I have not felt sick, thrown up or dry heaved. I can not believe it. Im trying not to jinx myself, but please GOD let this be a start. The OB did tell me that I should start having more good days than bad soon. I'm just praying.
In other news, I wanted to kill D today. He decided that he does not want to know what sex the babies are. This after the big Redskins agreement (he said he woudl find out if he had exclusive rights to Redskins paraphenelia the first year. He really does not want to know, but says it is fine if I find out. How can I find out and keep that a secret? How will we register together? How will we have a shower? I just dont understand but I want to be supportive because these will be his first and probably last.
GRRRRRRRRR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment