We had our big ultrasound on Feb 5 and now know that we will be expecting Jake and Annabelle Shepherd....
a boy and a girl! This is Annabelle, we could not get a good one of Jake.

This is me at 18 weeks....


Today is Valentine's Day and I got the good stuff... a really nice mushy card and chocolate. I also got a gift cert from Dan for an hour long prenatal massage... made the appointment for April 12. I can't wait. I should be huge by then, so that will be so relaxing!
Jake has been up in my ribs ALOT already... I cant believe how big my belly is and how high it is already.. I am going to be so big. Today I feel really big... not just fat, but pregnant BIG... everytime I look in the mirror I feel like I look like a whale.
Dan keeps telling me that I look great, but I did get a comment today about how I am showing mostly in my belly, but also in my face.. NICE!!!!
Last night was a rough one... I had what felt like reflux all night and it made me miserable. Then around 3 I had the most insane charley horse in my right calf... OMG.. it was so painful. D woke up in a stupor and rubbed it out for me.
I am still sore today from it.
The girls are doing good.. Kelsey seems to be trying to be civil to us a bit more, but is still so mean to Allison. I wish they would get along, but what can I expect... they are sisters.
I think Saturday we are gonna go to Babies R Us and put more things on the registry. We bought more winter clothes and D's dad called to talk a bit about the basement remodel this weekend. I really hope we can start working on that.
I need to pray more that God will provide daycare and money for these babies.... that is my biggest concern right now, but I know He will work it out.. I just have to believe that.
No comments:
Post a Comment