Friday, February 15, 2008

Grumpy day

So it has been a grumpy day for me.
First, today is 20 weeks (YEAH!!!) but that means no more sex after this... no actual penetration, I guess...
We played two mornings ago and afterwards, I had a couple of contractions, so we both kinda freaked. This morning, after my mornign pee... we were trying to play, but D could not finish... he kept saying that he did not know what was wrong with him, but I finally asked him if he was scared and he said yes... he did not want to hurt me or the babies....so that was sweet, but both of us seem a bit frustrated.
We went out at lunch to Ulta and I really wanted some new makeup, but I felt guilty. D got me a massage gift certificate (that i have to pay for when I get the massage) and chocolate and cards.. the girls got me (and the babies) two of the cutest outfits. But all I got D was two cards... I felt bad. Then yesterday we tested at McCormick and made $90.. and he was like, we can go spend it... made me feel bad. So the stuff I wanted at Ulta, I put back.
Kinda perturbed me. Then he got a call from his dad about the basement project and we both started realizing that we are not going to be able to afford to do the basement... we are both perturbed about that...
and D is having a crappy day at work, so he is in a major funk, and when he is, I am.

Also, not to complain, but I am feeling kinda crappy lately. I feel really big, and my belly feels heavy ALREADY... and I feel like I have gained everywhere.... like I am a big blob.
Tomorrow we will have to go to Home Depot and price fixtures and stuff for the possible basement bathroom... then to Babys R Us to put things on the registry. I say this but noone has mentioned a shower and I feel funny about kinda expecting one... no friends or family close.
I feel alone in this excitement, and now I am in the money funk.... the "oh shit, how are we gonna do this?" funk.

How are we gonna pay for these babies?

No comments: