31 weeks today. I am so excited, but also so ready to start feeling normal again. I have been getting more and more uncomfortable. I find it hard to move, hard to walk... hard to sleep.. hard to get out of bed.. I am starting to walk just like my mom... just hard to move!!!
We had our NSTs Monday and Thursday. it is getting really hard to walk the hospital halls. But the babies did well on both NST (although they wont be still for them!) I have been averaging 45 minutes to an hour hooked up, and that is miserable to lay there with the probes strapped tight for that long.
The sonograms are interesting. They have been checking their fluid and muscle tone. They also check their heartbeats and make sure they look ok in general.
So far, so good.. I am guessing they will be here between 35-36 weeks.. I have the feeling one day I will go in and the dr will say that's it.. and deliver them.
As much as I want to feel better, I also want healthy babies. I really dont want the babies to have to stay in the NICU... I want to be able to bring them home.
Im gonna keep plugging along.
In other news.. the girls only have 4 weeks of school left. I am ready for them to be home with me. I like when they come home from school now that I am working from home. Although sometimes they drive me crazy, I like being able to see them before 6:15 or 6:30.
And although I can not do much with them right now physically, I am hoping they will be able to help me out getting the babies' and Allison's rooms ready when construction is done.
Speaking of construction, the framing for the walls is up today. It is neat to be able to see where the rooms will be. I am starting to get excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment