Wow.. it's been a while since I made time to post here...
Things have started getting semi-hectic as the babies' arrival draws ever so closer...
I am 29 weeks and 3 days today, max of 8 weeks left. No sign of the babies coming so far, so that is good, the dr says everything looks good except for the fact that Jake was measuring 1 pounds ahead of Annabelle at the last growth sonogram. We have another one in three days, so we will see how they are doing now.
The dr started me on twice weekly non-stress tests to make sure they are both doing ok.
No cervix changes or contractions, so that is wonderful!
On the homefront, no construction started as of yet. We are STILL waiting on the permit to come through so everyone can start on the basement. I am starting to get REALLY frustrated with the fact that nothing seems to be moving along, and I am freaking that we wont have a place for the babies!
but what can I do?
I'll post more as things progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment