Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dont you wish you were hot like me?

33 week belly shot sporting the I love Mike Rowe shirt the girls got me for Mother's Day..

So, I am really feeling as if Dan is completely turned off by me.. I mean, why would he not be? We got the Wii Fit last night and I set up my profile, and I think he saw that my listed BMI was 43... um, but the stupid game ddid not know I am pregnant..
I really feel as though we are drifting apart.. I feel as if we dont spend any time together.. I am always sleeping or just laying around at this point.
I hate this feeling, as it makes me doubt our relationship and I know he would think that is silly.

Seriosuly, how do I expect him to be attracted to me when i am up 50 lbs from before I got pregnant and up more than that frmo when we met? My uterus is measuring 46 weeks, I am HUGE, my face is swollen, my nose is bulbous, my hair is never done, my face is broken out, and I had him pop a big zit on my neck.
HOT!

I just hope that I can lose this weight and not look so gross after the babies are born. I hate not feeling as if he is attracted to me. The fact that we can not have sex does not help things any.

I'm miserably uncomfortable being this big pregnant and my self-esteem is shot at this point.

No comments: