Friday, March 21, 2008

We are past 24 weeks!!!

Actually, we are 25 weeks today.

To say I am grateful is an understatement. I know I seem to always be grumpy or griping, but I am so grateful for these babies.

We went to the dr Tuesday (24.5 weeks).... everything looks great, cervix is closed, the babies look good (although we only saw them for a few minutes) and my weight is not toooo terribly bad.

The good news is today marks 3 more weeks until I can start working from home.

I am really going to miss the interaction, but will love not having to drag myself to the car for the hour plus commute. The babies seem to be getting big, and love to listen to music (Frank Sinatra and Harry Connick Jr seem to be their faves right now).

Today they seem to be sleeping alot, which worried me at first, but I am assured by others they are probably just having a lazy day.

We went to Kelsey's concert Tuesday night and I was amazed at how great her band sounded. I will add pics later.

The girls are really growing up. Allison will be 11 in 2 weeks... holy cow that makes me feel old.

We got Allison's bed taken down last weekend and got one of the cribs up. The girls flipped a coin to see which crib set we would put on and Annabelle's won! So we now have her crib all set up.

This weekend is Easter. I understand the importance of this holiday and wish we were more actively involved in a church. I wish we could find one that we all liked.
Sometimes I think how badly I want to bring the babies up in a good church, but with my past experience and Dan not knowing the Baptist religion, I wonder how we will work that.

I know that we will show the babies God's love.

I am really grateful.

They will be here before we know it. I cant wait to hold them!

No comments: