Thursday, March 13, 2008

GRRRR

long time no post... but things are hectic and I am feeling like a big whale! Almost 24 weeks, I cant believe it.
The babies are getting big, at last drs appointment two weeks ago, Jake was 1 lb 7 oz and Annabelle was 1 lb 4 oz. He is still measuring big, but that is what we want.

In the meantime, while they are cooking, I am feeling miserable. I am finding it hard to walk more than 5 minutes without losing my breath and my feet swelling like sausages. My fingers are swollen, my face is really really puffy and my nose is bulbous.

I can not get into a comfortable position no matter what I do. And I think I am getting carpal tunnel.

Also, NO work has been done on the room or bathroom downstairs and I am freaking out! I am so aggravated because this has not been started and I feel the need to get things set up. I feel completely unprepared. And I dont think that anyone understands.

I am in serious panic mode, as I have no clue how we will afford daycare. I really dont know what we are gonna do. I also dont want to leave my babies all day.

I am really grumpy!

No comments: